The Guilty Feminist episode 99. Female Friendships on Screen with Cara Theobold
The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Susan Wokoma
Episode 99: Female Friendships on Screen
with special guest Cara Theobold
Recorded 18 March 2018 at the BFI in London. Released 21 May.
Music by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
* Global Pillage http://www.globalpillage.net
More about Susan Wokoma
More about Cara Theobold
* Crazyhead https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80104983
* Absentia https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B0789GNVPQ
For more information about this and other episodes…
* visit guiltyfeminist.com
* tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
* like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist/
* check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist/
* or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
* 24 May at the London Palladium. https://membership.theguardian.com/event/guardian-live-the-guilty-feminist-41490199303
* 26 May at The Oxford Playhouse. https://www.oxfordplayhouse.com/whats-on/all-shows/the-guilty-feminist/7241
* 28 May at Kings Place. http://www.kingsplace.co.uk/whats-on/comedy/the-guilty-feminist-14
* 1 June at South Bank. http://www.underbellyfestival.com/whats-on/the-guilty-feminist
* 2 June at Hay Festival. https://www.hayfestival.com/p-14057-deborah-frances-white-talks-to-clemency-burton-hill.aspx
* 16 June at the BFI. https://whatson.bfi.org.uk/Online/guiltyfeministlivejune2018
* 29 June at the Roundhouse. http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/whats-on/2018/last-word-2018-/the-guilty-feminist/
* 15 July at Regents Park Open Air Theatre. https://openairtheatre.com/production/the-guilty-feminist
* 25-26 August at the Edinburgh Fringe. http://www.underbellyedinburgh.co.uk/whats-on/the-guilty-femist
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!